This position provides professional level human resource generalist support to management and employees in the following activities; benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance management, policy and procedures, recruitment and employment, safety, training/organizational development, and special HR projects. Serves as HR contact for assigned group/area. Responsible for HR support to a division/area. Responsibilities
- Aligning workforce planning with business priorities and strategic planning activities. Performance management and metrics. Organization design and development; job, data, and total compensation analysis, etc.
- Identify HR solutions to support business strategy. Communicating updates regarding HR processes. Conducting selection interviews.
- Working with line management and in change management.
- Be proactive in identifying ways and methods to achieve division/area goals.
- Demonstrate sound judgement in selecting and adapting methods for achieving results.
- Provide expertise and partner with leadership to solve difficult problems and issues.
- Apply strategic, analytical, and technical expertise conferring with manager on unusual matters for assigned division/area.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the business partners of Human Resources
Posting Notice/More Info. Human Resources Generalist 3 Application Closing Date:
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field, and 5 to 8 years Human Resource experience. Master’s degree preferred. HR Certification preferred.
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of Human Resource principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Project management skills and abilities.
- Ability to lead in the HR support of assigned division/area.
- Natural Talents and Abilities for this level local language(s) and English proficiency.
1 April 2019 Estimated Starting Date
: 1 May 2019 Location
: DRC Kinshasa Service Centre