PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking a Senior Project Administrator (PADM) to provide financial and administrative management to PADMS for PATH Projects operating in the DRC and provide financial and operational support and serve as interim PADM as necessary to PATH’s DRC project portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
1. Financial management
- Develop and maintain project financial monitoring system that effectively tracks project expenditures against approved budgets.
- Develop, monitor and maintain annual program budgets and work order budgets.
- Provide team members and donors with financial analyses and updates as requested.
- Develop cost proposals and budgets as needed.
2. Contract and sub-contract management
- Manage agreements, including consultants, technical services agreements and subcontracts.
- Ensure that contractual requirements are met, including timely submission of financial reports to donors.
- Ensure that PATH policies and procedures and donor regulations and requirements are met.
- Liaise with local and international partners, consultants, and vendors on all financial and contractual matters.
- Collaborate and monitor grant activities of projects as called upon.
3. Working with field offices and headquarters
Required Skills Required Experience
- Provide lead financial support to project offices and US-managed activities.
- Collaborate with PADMs, RPMs, Accounting and Financial staff and in other PATH offices on all administrative and financial matters.
- Provide training, technical assistance and back up to field office PADMs regarding donor regulations and PATH policy and procedures.
- Other duties as appropriate.
This position does not attract international terms and conditions. The post holder will be considered as a local staff and will not have international terms and conditions of employment. Applicants considered for this position are to be DRC nationals. This position is based in Kinshasa. Candidates outside of Kinshasa will be responsible for their relocation expenses. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. Please submit a cover letter with your curriculum vitae/resume describing your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements, and previous experience with the above-listed job duties. Women are encouraged to apply.
- University degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or financial management, or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in program/project management and finance management required, with two years of experience providing financial management on USAID-funded projects strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing, monitoring, and reporting on complex budgets.