English to Kinyarwanda SMEs
LIONBRIDGE - Haut-Katanga, Haut-Katanga
Offre d'emploi fermée
Lionbridge (www.lionbridge.com) is currently looking for English to Kinyarwanda SMEs to join our Life Science Unit.
Your responsibilities :
The clinical review projects require translated text to be reviewed by clinicians or life science professionals to ensure its accuracy based on the clinical subject matter and local language requirements.
The documents you would be reviewing will be in MS Word, Excel, or PDF format.
You will not have to perform translations when you are working on clinical review projects.
On average clinical review projects are completed in 1-3 hours, depending on the amount of text to be reviewed. Typically, 1 hour (900 words) is allotted for each project, but if more time is required this will be confirmed by the Project Manager when the project is distributed.
What you bring...
Our ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
1. Native speaker of Kinyarwanda
2. University-level degree in Medicine or life sciences degree by recognized institution
3. Minimum 2 years in medical profession
4. Good command of English language
5. Have a high-speed Internet connection and a personal computer (Protected by password, equipped with antivirus)
Additional Skills (preferred)
● Experience in Clinical in the context of SME clinical review.
Your future @ Lionbridge - What we bring...
● Opportunity to work in an energetic international team of localization experts
Join us today!
If you are interested, please use the Apply button to submit your contact information and details via our website.
For any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch with our Resourcing Coordinator.