International Marketing Agency - Kinshasa, Kinshasa
Offre d'emploi fermée
- Managing organizational operations by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients based on their needs.
- Oversee the project budgets to ensure appropriate costing is done to the clients, while implementing cost saving measures
- Prepare budgets that will determine the company spend on each project.
- Training Operations personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Help in creating a strategy for promoting the organization and its products.
- Inventory management for each project
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Generate revenues for the company based on agreed annual targets.
Master of analytical and research skills.
• Attention to details.
• Can lead a diverse group of people.
• Operate efficiently and autonomously.
• Comfortable talking with different people with different backgrounds.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Ability to be a self-starter and get things done on your own.
• Bachelors’ Degree in any Business- related field
• Excellent communication skills – verbal – written – and otherwise.
• Excellent English language proficiency.
• Ability to use computer - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer programs.
• Knowledgeable of the effective use of Social Media.
• Ability to prepare and give presentations.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
International Marketing Agency
A 360-degree marketing agency, looking for a tenacious candidate to fill the position of Operations Manager for their Kinshasa and Goma office in the DRC. You will report to the General Manager, DRC